Are you a moderate to advanced WordPress user, developer, designer or otherwise involved with WordPress? Do you have a presentation idea or concept that you feel would appeal to the attendees of WordCamp Edmonton 2013?
Why Should I Speak?
Speaking at WordCamp Edmonton 2013 provides a tremendous oppportunity to share your knowledge with your peers, build up your personal or professional brand, and become a integral part of the Edmonton WordPress community. Speakers receive some extra perks: free registration, a special dinner, and prominence on the WordCamp Edmonton website.
What are the Requirements?
- Speakers, topics, and presentations must accept the GPL License
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Expertise in the speaking topic area
- A short video clip of a past speaking engagement, or a 1 minute video pitch on the subject you’d like to talk about
- Love of WordPress and the desire to be involved in the local community
- Focus on WordPress design, development, or blogging topics
- Submission Deadlines
The submission deadline has been extended.
Speakers will be selected and announced in early October.
What Can I Talk About?
Anything related to design, development, or blogging with WordPress!